The design hotel The Levante Parliament is located in the centre of Vienna behind the City Hall, Parliament and within walking distance to all famous sights. It has 67 rooms and a meeting room and has been a member of the leading Boutique Hotels in Vienna from the beginning on.
Transparency & Light:
- A wonderful garden of 400 m2 in the inner court creates not only light in all the rooms but also offers guests an area in which to relax and unwind. Subtle and discrete illumination provides a unique atmosphere creating a warm and friendly ambience.
- A perspective and transparency has also been created in the rooms by using glass to separate the bathroom from the living room. The element „Glass“ also reflects itself in the sliding door of the bathroom and in the walls of the shower.
Lineal form & Flexibility
- The unique character of the hotel is owed to the lineal forms of the exceptional architecture from 1908 that have, a century later, continued into today’s design.
- The furnishings and elements within the hotel are in accord with the innovative principles of it’s architecture and are reflected in the use of the materials and styling throughout.
- a beautiful 400m² large inner court with lounge furniture, bar and water basin
- 24 hour reception and concierge service
- Non-Smoking rooms
- parking place with valet parking of the hotel
- A welcome drink for our guests at our bar
- Complimentary late check-out or early check-in when available
- Orange juice or water at check in
For more information please visit the Website of the Hotel .